[tex-live] teklive 2010

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:04:03 CEST 2011

2011/5/13 Hasan Moeini <H_moeini at khayam.ut.ac.ir>:

>  hello
> i have instaled texlive 2010 on windows Xp on drive D.
> how i can update Xepersian package?
> please give me instruction
> please help me.
> best regard

I do not use windows but I think that tlmgr should be able to do it no
matter where TL is installed. I usually update everything by running:

tlmgr update -all

If you really want to update a single package only, the following
command should do:

tlmgr update xepersian

If you have not updated for a long time, your tlmgr could be too old.
You will then be asked to update the infrastructure first by running

tlmgr update -self

> Hasan Moeini.
> Student of Applied Mathematics(Operation research).
> School of Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science,
> University of Tehran, Iran.
> Phone: 09364960890
> Email : h_moeini at khayam.ut.ac.ir

Zdeněk Wagner