[tex-live] XITS version hasn't been upgraded yet

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 6 18:29:51 CEST 2011

> On Do, 05 Mai 2011, Pander wrote:
>> http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2010
>
> ARGGGGGG .....
>
> Wrong end, please contact tlcontrib at whatever.
>
> It might be wise to think *BEFOREHAND* and check the sources of
> your complains.
>
> Please google that for me ... "tlcontrib" ... reading first page
> (I'm feeling lucky)

What I gathered from tlcontrib at the time I switched to that mirror was
that is tl (and exactly latest stable tl) + extra (the contrib).
Apparently that is a risky assumption on the part that it is exactly in
sync with tl.

> Thanks for bothering us again and again and creating work for
> volunteers.

Sorry for that. Since I'm no longer using luatex I have switched back to
normal tl mirror. If I can make a contribution on testing fonts or
proposing new fonts, I glad to help by the way.

Groetjes,

Sander