[tex-live] Location of recorder file

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue May 3 00:07:01 CEST 2011

       if (output_directory && !kpse_absolute_p (new_name, 1)) {

Seems to me the output_directory should be used regardless, that's why
it is specified.

In any case, I think other changes might be required (in other places),
depending on exactly how LuaTeX is determining the output file names.
But I have to work on TUGboat today, so it'll have to be later.

Philipp, thanks for writing the comprehensive test script.  I am not
surprised that synctex introduces yet more variable behavior and new
problems.  I am not sure I want to try to solve all that now.

Thanks,