[tex-live] Cant Typset After Error

Jenise Burks jnsburks at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 09:02:59 CEST 2011

Hello,

Recently, I got a new hard drive for my Compaq (w/Windows Vista). I
re-downloaded TexLive online and have tried to finish working on my senior
research thesis.

Today, after editing in TexLive, I discovered that, if I made an error and the
red stop sign with the X appeared, I could not re-typeset. The program literally
somehow disconnects the typeset command because everthing else works. NOTE: This
only happens after an error. It took me a few days to see this because I am
normally pretty good with Tex.

 Can anyone explain how to correct this issue?

Thanks for ANY help.