[tex-live] [Fwd: Re: I must be missing something with TeX...]

Tim Legg texlive at cherokeenewtestament.org
Wed Mar 16 18:33:56 CET 2011

Rasmus Villemoes was the one whom gave me suggestions that led me to
producing a TeX document that fits my needs.  He asked that in lieu of
payment, a donation be made to tug.org.

Thank you for the help you provided me.

Date: 2011-03-16.18:25.CET

From: TeX Users Group / P.O. Box 2311 / Portland, OR 97208-2311 / USA
      http://www.tug.org       Tax ID: 22-2868942
      email: office at tug.org     phone: +1-503-223-9994

To:   Tim
      <snipped>
      USA

Payment: VISA

Order:
Item                              Amount
General TUG donation                $100

Total                               $100

Comments:
In honor of the efforts of Rasmus Villemoes

Thank you for your cash contribution of US$100
to the TeX Users Group.  No goods or services were
provided in exchange for your contribution.