[tex-live] tlpretest i386-cygwin: TrueType fonts in texmf-local not found

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sun Jun 26 22:47:29 CEST 2011

Le 24/06/2011 22:48, Rolf Dieterich a écrit :
> I want to inform you about some results of my investigations.
> First of all, my problems are not related to kpathsea at all but to LuaTeX's
> kpse library.

I doubt LuaTeX's kpse library works much differently than kpsewhich. Do you have
a minimal example of that using directly kpse and not a macro/lua package?

> So instead of looking at texmf.cnf and kpsewhich the right config files and
> tools are texmfcnf.lua and luatools. (A few days ago I still thought
> texmfcnf.lua would only be for ConTeXt.)

luaotfload is very much adapted from a "genericised" context script, so it is
quite plausible that there are some (unwanted) interactions here. You should
report that on lualatex-dev.

Manuel.