[tex-live] TL '11 pretest, texmf-dist/doc/luatex/hyph-utf8/luatex-hyphen.pdf

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 23:27:22 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 22:47, Peter Dyballa wrote:
> Hello!
>
> On page 2 it has a typo here (bu instead of by I presume):
>
>        Those fields are present in language.dat.lua as generated bu tlmgr,
> for
>        example, but they are not used by the present code in any way.
>
> On page 10 a SPACE is forgotten:
>
>        In the LuaTEXcase, we have to decide wether to load the language now.
> Re-
>        member our choice, since we’ll need it two times more.

Thanks a lot for the report. It's fixed in original repository. (I'm
not sure to what extent I violate TL policy if I simply commit a patch
into TL repository without updating CTAN - that is why I didn't do it
there yet. But we'll commit a bunch of other patches tomorrow, so this
can be updated along.)

Mojca