[tex-live] How to create my own "tlpretest" out of SVN repository?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 19:10:17 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 12:04, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Fr, 03 Jun 2011, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> I have a slightly weird question. How can I create my own testing
>> repository out of the current SVN repository? (Either the whole
>
> tlpkg/bin/tl-update-tlnet
>        --no-testinstall        don't perform a test install for verification
>        --recreate      if you start a new
> only none-option argument is the location of the repository you want
> to update.
> I think that is all you need.

Followed by some off-list discussion, here is the answer from Norbert
that finally worked for me (Norbert created a new script that skips
some checking):

./tlpkg/bin/tl-forceupdate-tlnet -vvv --recreate --critical /path/to/my/repo/

The option -vvv is not needed (I only wanted to see what is going on),
--recreate is only needed during the first time and I guess that
--critical updates the installation zips.

Thanks a lot,
    Mojca