[tex-live] tlmgr update --self

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Jun 6 14:49:03 CEST 2011

Robin Fairbairns wrote:
> Joseph Wright<joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk>  wrote:
>

>> then the combined version is not a big leap. For most users, I suspect
>> that using the command line interface *at all* is too big a leap
>> compared with the graphical interface.
>>
> there's a graphical interface?  oh dear, how terrifying ...

Now come along, Robin, you're a musician : you don't expect
a composer to write down "Play G# for half a beat, then a
quick glissando from A to E"; he expresses his composition
using a stave, which is nothing more than a graphical interface :-)

** Phil.