[tex-live] Small improvements for TL 2011

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 27 12:57:06 CEST 2011

Hi all,

When upgrading I was checking which extra fonts are shipped and which I
had in my personal font collection. Perhaps the following can be fixed.

1) Files in
  /usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/oldstandard
are of version 2.0.2 and older then available via the source website
which has version 2.2

2) Please also include these fonts:
  thessalonica temporalgcuni
  thessalonica theano
which are from the same creator or upstream source.

3) Files in
  /usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/gnu-freefont
are of version 1.215 and older then available via the source website
which has version 1.224 This is also the case for truetype/gnu-freefont.

4) Taco was planning to remove
  truetype/hoekwater/lmextra/lmtypewriter10-regular.ttf
but it is still there.

Regards,

Pander