[tex-live] latex-unicode source and licensing

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Tue Jul 26 12:36:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

(Please keep 635382 at bugs.debian.org in the CC list when replying).

In the texlive SVN, in the directory Master/texmf-dist/tex/latex/ucs,
there are a bunch of files that start with:

%% This is file `FOO',
%% generated with the docstrip utility.
%%
%% The original source files were:
%%
%% ucs.dtx  (with options: `FOO')
%%
%% Copyright 2001 Dominique Unruh <dominique at unruh.de>
%%
%% This program is provided under the terms of the LaTeX Project Public
%% License with some modifications.
%% See the file LICENSE (http://www.unruh.de/DniQ/latex/unicode/content/LICENSE)
%% for information.

1) I don't find ucs.dtx; do you have it or know where to find it?

2) I don't find the LICENSE file to know what the "some modifications"
   are. Do you have it or know where to find it?

3) More generally, http://www.unruh.de/DniQ/latex/unicode/ redirects
   to http://wolfgang.jeltsch.info/software/latex-unicode/, which is a
   404. Do you have another "upstream" (maintainer) for latex-unicode?
   I presume he/she would have the above.

--
Lionel