[tex-live] Location of Lua files

Philipp Stephani st_philipp at yahoo.de
Sat Jul 9 16:44:51 CEST 2011

Hello,

the lualatex-math package consists of a LaTeX package file (lualatex-math.sty) and a Lua module (lualatex-math.lua). The latter is placed in texmf-dist/scripts/lualatex-math. When there is a newer version in the TEXMFHOME tree, the Lua file is not found, as reported [1] by Peter Breitfeld. I think the Lua file should not be in the /scripts/ directory because it is not an executable script, but I'm unsure about the exact conventions for Lua modules.

Philipp

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/de.comp.text.tex/browse_thread/thread/a9bad93e0094b92