[tex-live] problems with spaces under windows

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jul 1 00:10:44 CEST 2011

    It is up to Karl to decide how acceptable/unacceptable the problems
    are in the eyes of releasing a DVD with "known problems".

There are always problems.

If everyone installing on Windows (7?) in the default way ran into this
problem, that would be grounds for rebuilding.  I don't have the
impression that is the case, because I've seen a lot of other reports,
public and private, of people installing just fine under Windows.

Akira, Staszek, Tomek, Siep, anyone, can you confirm a successful
default install on W7?

karl