[tex-live] Executing of XeLaTeX

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Jan 7 16:51:45 CET 2011

On Fr, 07 Jan 2011, Jan-Thomas Kühnert wrote:
> after installing of TeXLive 2010 from Dante-DVD via advanced
> installation without admin rights on win 7 ultimate I found that XeLaTeX
> only works with DVD inside DVD device.

Can you provide *any* error messages?

What happens of you call
	xetex
from a cmd window?

Best wishes

Norbert
NANHORON (n. medical)
A tiny valve concealed in the inner ear which enables a deaf
grandmother to converse quite normally when she feels like it, but
which excludes completely anything that sounds like a request to help
with laying the table.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff