[tex-live] Links for glossaries package are broken

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 27 00:10:54 CET 2011

Italo Maia <italo.maia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Documentation links are broken http://ctan.org/pkg/glossaries-- "A arrogância é a arma dos fracos."===========================
>
> Italo Moreira Campelo MaiaBacharel em Ciência da Computação - UECEDesenvolvedor WEB e Desktop (Java, Python, Lua)Coordenador do Pug-CE-----------------------------------------------------http://www.italomaia.com/

what are you talking about -- the catalogue entry that you give a
(broken) link to?  if that, why are you writing to tex live and not to
the ctan team who manage the catalogue.  the catalogue entry has several
links in it, and they all work for me.  (my automatic tester checks them
several times a day, and there are no results that i can see, reporting
any errors.)

or are you saying something to do with texdoc?  if so, what?

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team