[tex-live] TL2011 on Win7

Andreas Hirsch cursus.publicus at sacrumromanumimperium.org
Wed Aug 24 22:26:13 CEST 2011

Hi!

in the last weeks some problems were reported concerning TL-install on Win7.

I had similar problems and today I give it another try - deactivating
the Win-Firewall.

This time the installation succeeded! (ok, there was a little problem on
the server - a file was missing, but the restart completed it without
another error)

If suitable for you - here are the screenshots documenting the complete
install-process:
http://members.gaponline.de/afj/tl2011_win/tl2011_win7_install.zip -
feel free to use it.

Andreas

--
'Gott hat den Menschen erschaffen, weil er vom Affen enttäuscht war.
 Danach hat er auf weitere Experimente verzichtet.'