[tex-live] xelatex fail with TL-2011

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Aug 17 00:15:52 CEST 2011

On Mi, 17 Aug 2011, Norbert Preining wrote:
> I compared the two log files and I see quite a lot of differences
> I cannot explain ...

I got an email from Herbert and it seems you are having an old version
of the l3 experimental stuff.

Can you show me the output of
	tlmgr show l3kernel l3packages l3experimental

You could try:
	tlmgr remove --force l3kernel l3packages l3experimental
	# check that the respective directories are empty
	tlmgr install l3kernel l3packages l3experimental
to be sure to get the latest updates.

All the best

Norbert