[tex-live] Rubber and Tex Live Native

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Aug 16 00:23:26 CEST 2011

Hi Raphael,

On Mo, 15 Aug 2011, raphael.lallement wrote:
> I found another way, using /etc/environment but it's not really the proper way to do it. If you know another way to do it please tell me. I'm sorry to bother you with Linux related questions.

Nobody can help you here, we are neither experts in Ubuntu, and it is not
a TeX qustion.

But I give you some hints, you have to know and tell
- what display manager do you use
- which desktop environment
otherwise nobody will be able to help you.

But these are questions you should pose in a Ubuntu support forum,
as we have no idea how it should be done per user.

Best wishes

Norbert