[tex-live] latex2e update

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:14:41 CEST 2011

2011/8/4 Uwe Siart wrote:

> There are errors during format creation. Example:
>
> ! I can't find file `dehypht-x-2009-06-19.tex'.
> <to be read again>
>                   \relax
> l.375   \repeat

This is unrelated to changes that Karl describes (unless hyphen.cfg
has changed in some way, but I cannot imagine how).

I think that Manuel forgot to change dehyph-exptl.tlpsrc while
importing dehyph-exptl.

I didn't experience the problem during update, but then I figured out
that my mirror didn't sync the changes yet.

I fixed the SVN now (I hope that I didn't introduce new bugs; Manuel -
please double check if I did it right), so it should be fine after the
next update of repository.

(I somehow thought that some checks are being done and that the
repository is not updated if something fundamental fails.)

Mojca