[tex-live] issue with OSFONTDIR

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Aug 1 17:24:34 CEST 2011

On 08/01/2011 03:51 PM, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:

>>> Thanks, Akira, for your help.
>>>
>>> I'm afraid this definition of OSFONTDIR is what doesn't work.
>>
>> Please post the output of the mtxrun.
>
> Many thanks for your help, NOrbert.

Your mtxrun output indicates that it should work now: subdirs below
/usr/share/local are searched and various fonts are indeed found
(in fact, these fonts have already been found in a previous run,
which is why 'skipped' and 'duplicate' are the same number).

What is it exactly that fails for you? (actual input, please)

Also, the output of

   mtxrun --script fonts --list --all

dumps on the terminal exactly all the fonts that context knows about.
columns one and two are font names (column one also lists aliases),
column three is the font file name.

Best wishes,
Taco