[tex-live] PStricks is broken with XeTeX with latest TeXLive update

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Apr 29 00:40:28 CEST 2011

    Also see the last change in dvipdfmx.cfg:
    http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/texmf/dvipdfmx/dvipdfmx.cfg?r1=20016&r2=21663

Thanks for the report.  That dvipdfmx.cfg (the default from the dvipdfmx
sources) should not have been installed under Master.  I reverted it.

I added a patch into the source tree so hopefully we will not forget
next time.

Herbert, next time you notice severe problems like this (I suspect
usually you would be the first person to do so), please feel free to
report them.

Thanks,
karl