[tex-live] TeXLive has no stable source tree and resorts to DVD with binaries?

Kārlis Repsons karlis.repsons at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 22:36:55 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 13 April 2011 19:00:44 Norbert Preining wrote:
> And it still escapes my understanding what on earth you are trying
> to achieve, besides asking questions.
At this point: understand a few bits of how TeXLive is maintained and
developed (just how it's reflected in the public file trees & svn).
The most confusing part for me is about how the stabilization of a development
software happens here... It's much like if it would not happen at all, but
then why considering this project currently deviating from release of 2011?