[tex-live] Source code for makeindex

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Apr 10 02:02:53 CEST 2011

    Does ViewVC also support searching for file names?

I don't know.  I don't remember such an option.

    Could someone please enable that if it exists?

Going through a web browser for basic development operations just
doesn't seem right to me.  That would use vastly more system resources
than checking out the sources and using find.  You must have the sources
anyway if you're proposing patches.

    The latest stable version 1.1.10 is from March 2011.

Sure, I'll upgrade, though nothing in the change list caught my eye.

Thanks,
Karl