[tex-live] Source code for makeindex

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 9 16:27:28 CEST 2011

On 2011-04-08 23:54, Karl Berry wrote:
>     this is a fork, i guess
>     http://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Build/source/texk/makeindexk/
>
> Despite the name, it is not a fork.  It is the source.  No one else is
> maintaining it.
>
> karl

Where can I find the files that generate documentation such as man pages
and PDF? I think it is called makeindex.l

Does ViewVC also support searching for file names? Could someone please
enable that if it exists? While talking about ViewVC, the current
version installed is 1.1.2 from August 2009. The latest stable version
1.1.10 is from March 2011. Perhaps an upgrade can also improve the web
interface to svn, see
http://viewvc.tigris.org/source/browse/*checkout*/viewvc/tags/1.1.10/CHANGES

Regards,

Pander