[tex-live] Pb with Iwona font and realscripts

Daniel Flipo daniel.flipo at free.fr
Fri Sep 24 18:28:24 CEST 2010

Will Robertson a écrit le 22/09/2010 15:40 :

> I can't reproduce this behaviour; the only change I made to the input file was
>
> \setmainfont{Iwona-Regular.otf}
>
> instead to load the font from the texmf tree.
> At the end of your log file is written:

Thanks Will, adding ".otf" also works for me :-)

Following your hint:

> You can debug such problems by running XeTeX with the -no-pdf option, then convert the xdv with the -vv flag to see what's going wrong. I don't have much experience with this; perhaps the XeTeX mailing list will be able to provide more information from here.

I find out that the type1 file "iwonar.pfb" is used instead of
"Iwona-Regular.otf" :-(  I thought xdvipdfmx would search first for
OpenType font, then for type1 fonts only if no OpenType font was
found...  I'll add the .otf suffixe everytime to be sure of what happens.

Thanks again and best wishes,
--
Daniel Flipo