[tex-live] Strange feature with "Linux Libertine O" font and realscripts

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 09:40:24 CEST 2010

On 22/09/2010, at 1:35 AM, Daniel Flipo wrote:

> \setmainfont{Linux Libertine O} breaks \realsuperscript, I append a sample file and the corresponding .log and .pdf files.

Aha!

Thanks for reporting this, Daniel; it isolated a bug in the "programmer's interface" added to fontspec in version 2.0. The code was checking the last defined fontspec font rather than the currently selected document font. I've fixed this up in the code and I'll release a new version shortly.

Best wishes,
-- Will