[tex-live] context missing in tlmgr list

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu Sep 23 04:16:48 CEST 2010

On Sep 22, 2010, at 7:08 PM, Norbert Preining wrote:

> AM I missing something? I don't understand your problem?

Yeah, I discovered that for myself after posting.  If you just use `tlmgr list` and scroll instead of using grep, the problem might be more obvious.  The problem is that I assumed too much in my parsing heuristics; there are a bunch of other packages listed between

i context: ...

and all of its associated architecture lines, whereas I'd assumed that the "parent" was always the line immediately before the architecture lines.  That assumption is wrong for quite a few packages, but I just never caught it until now :/.  Sorry for the false alarm.

thanks,
Adam