[tex-live] tlmgr backups listed multiple times

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Nov 11 01:25:49 CET 2010

On Mi, 10 Nov 2010, Maxwell, Adam R wrote:
> and repeats that 4 times.  In fact, there seems to be a pattern; if N backups are available, the list of 1-N is printed N times:

Thanks ... of course I never saw that ;-)
But the code tells everything:
    my @rs = sort {$b <=> $a} (keys %revs);
    for my $rs (@rs) {
      my @rs = sort {$b <=> $a} (keys %revs);
      for my $rs (@rs) {
double for is a bit too much.

Fixed in the svn repository.

Best wishes

Norbert
SUTTON and CHEAM (nouns)
Sutton and cheam are the kinds of dirt into which all dirt is
divided. 'Sutton' is the dark sort that always gets on to
light-coloured things, 'cheam' the light-coloured sort that clings to
dark items. Anyone who has ever found Marmite stains on a dress-shirt
or seagull goo on a dinner jacket (a) knows all about sutton and
cheam, and (b) is going to some very curious dinner parties.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff