[tex-live] strange problem

claudio procesi procesi at mat.uniroma1.it
Mon Nov 8 21:14:19 CET 2010

dear colleague I have a very strange problem developed with Texsho. Often the produced PDF file does not appear although in the windows panel it seems to exist. If I make a new document with new name then it may appear in the new document. If I do a "save as" it usually disappears.  I tried to repair the disk and similar actions to no avail. Any suggestions?

Prof. Claudio Procesi, Dipartimento di Matematica, G. Castelnuovo
Università  di Roma La Sapienza, piazzale A. Moro  00185,
Roma, Italia

tel. 0039-06-49913212, fax 0039-06-44701007
http://www.mat.uniroma1.it/~procesi/