[tex-live] include directories to search for additonalfileslike *.bib *.sty, etc.

Thomas Jung thomas.jung at public-files.de
Sun May 16 07:04:53 CEST 2010

Hello Manuel,

> Licences. According to the catalogue:
> - colortab: Free for use but distribution for profit only by arrangement
> - floatflt: Other non-Debian licenses
> (I didn't check further.)

According to that:
Today I recognized that the package "ltablex" is in TeX-Live, but
AFAIR in 2007 a read that this package is _not_ free and since
this time I use longtable,tabularx in conjunction with filecontenst and
ltxtable to have longtables with \textwidth, independent to the content.
How can it be that a non free package is included in TeX-Live?
Or is this a misstake of me? Changed the licence type of ltable?

Thomas