[tex-live] TeX Live net updates (tlnet) frozen

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Wed May 12 20:49:38 CEST 2010

Le 12/05/2010 20:39, Joel C. Salomon a écrit :
> Not if you use the <http://mirror.ctan.org/…/tlnet> package repository,
> but there will be (is?) a repository called
> <http://mirror.ctan.org/…/tlnet-testing>¹ that will be updated.  Only
> don’t expect things in tlnet-testing to be perfectly stable.

Don't expect this repository to be work with TL09 either :) This repository will
be useful only for installing a TL10 test version and update it. It can't be
used to update an existing TL09 installation.

Again, TL09 is over, it will never be updated again.

> 1: Or something like that; I guess it won’t be mirrored quite as heavily
> as tlnet itself.

You're right. There will be a separate set of mirrors, see:

http://tug.org/texlive/mirmon/

But no need to worry about that now: Karl will make announcements in due time.

Manuel.