[tex-live] include directories to search for additonal files like *.bib *.sty, etc.

Thomas Jung thomas.jung at public-files.de
Fri May 7 18:48:27 CEST 2010

Hello,

I would like to pass some addittional paths to latex, pdflatex, xetex
or bibtex. For this purpose I can use in MiKTeX a commandline option
"--include-directory=dir", e.g.:

bibtex -include-directory=sty -include-directory=bib document.tex
or
latex -include-directory=sty -include-directory=bib document.tex

and the subdirectories "sty" and "bib" of the active path, where my
"document.tex" resides and where I call latex, pdflatex, xetex, bibtex, etc.
will be added to search for additional files like *.bib files or for my own
*.sty files

How can I achieve that within texlive? Btw: TL 2009, windows(7)

Thomas