[tex-live] Hyphenation problem

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jun 17 19:31:02 CEST 2010

On Do, 17 Jun 2010, Evaristo Arroyo F. wrote:
>> It seems you have an outdated pdflatex.fmt, probably in your
>> homedirectory!

And what I said turned out true...

> INPUT /home/evaristo/.texmf-var/web2c/pdftex/pdflatex.fmt

That one is for sure not updated by the Debian/Ubuntu packages.

You probably call
	fmtutil
once without knowing what it does.

Please simply rename
	/home/evaristo/.texmf-var
	/home/evaristo/.texmf-var-SAVED
and see if it works than.

If you don't know what I am talking about you can probably remove that
directory (/home/evaristo/.texmf-var), too.

Best wishes

Norbert
(aikamuotojen käyttö aikamatkustuksessa)
You can arrive (mayan arivan on-when) for any sitting you
like without prior (late fore-when) reservation because you
can book retrospectively, as it were when you return to
your own time. (you can have on-book haventa forewhen
presooning returningwenta retrohome.)