[tex-live] mkluatexfontdb version 1.07, database version 2.009 crashes

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at freenet.de
Sun Jun 6 22:31:19 CEST 2010

Am 06.06.2010 um 11:17 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:

> * mkluatexfontdb is continuing on after a font load error where
>  context's mtxrun actually stops and rejects the font (possible,
>  but it seems this is least likely).

It's rather the other way round, because mtxrun does not crash. The
reason can also be deduced from this:

	MTXrun | fontnames: globbing path /Library/Fonts/**.AFM
	MTXrun | fontnames: globbing path /System/Library/Fonts/**.AFM

It seems to work according the flat earth theory in MS-DOS and does
not descend into subdirectories... (which I do have, I can be neat,
some times)

--
Greetings

   Pete

Inside every small problem is a large problem struggling to get out.
				– Second Law of Blissful Ignorance