[tex-live] mkluatexfontdb version 1.07, database version 2.009 crashes

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at freenet.de
Sun Jun 6 20:46:29 CEST 2010

Am 06.06.2010 um 09:11 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:

> None of the other luatex team have a Mac either, I think I will ask
> NTG for funding to buy a dedicated luatex/metapost development Mac,
> which may be the best solution.

Indeed! A modern iMac with an intel Core i7 (or two) would be OK: four
real cores + hyper-threading. Apple delivers Bootcamp to create
virtual instances of some MS Windows versions, other software allows
virtual instances of this or that Linux or Solaris... (up to 16 GB
RAM) One useful PC instead of a whole farm.

--
Greetings

   Pete

One cannot live by television, video games, top ten CDs, and dumb
movies alone.
				– Amiri Baraka, 1999