[tex-live] Use of the updmap-local.cfg file

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Jul 30 07:39:23 CEST 2010

On Do, 29 Jul 2010, Beuthe, Thomas wrote:
> pressed the "configuration" tab, and clicked the following three buttons in the following order:

You should update TL2009 TeX Live Manager to the latest version
independently from that problem. Please call
	tlmgr update --self --all
from the cmd.exe (command line)

> and reset them back to their original state (removing my manually added modifications),
> but it did NOT add the changes I put in the updmap-local.cfg file.

I am not sure *WHEN* this support was added, I assume it was
AFTER the initial tlmgr that went into the TL2009 release.

Please do the following in cmd.exe (dos box):
- tlmgr update --self --all
- tlmgr generate updmap

That should be enough to get everything working.

Best wishes

Norbert

PS: Please try to send decent emails without DOS line endings packaged
into them.