[tex-live] textlive seems to ignore top of home tree

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sat Jul 24 00:14:41 CEST 2010

Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha at web.de> wrote:

> Robin, you are concerned that people associate you with the "TL team"
> and I'm concerned that people believe that what I say is the official
> opinion of the team.  The best solution for both of us is to simply
> avoid the term "TL team" in our mails.

i wouldn't say i'm concerned about such a view, except in so far as it's
unreasonable to associate me with such a hard-working and skillful group
of people.

rather, i was suggesting that people like vergil and phil taylor and so
on will assume the worst of what i say, and make mischief for the
workers on tl from it.

it's a sorry tale, this.  let's try and forget it.  i've formed my own
view of the request, and shall not bother to expose it.

robin