[tex-live] textlive seems to ignore top of home tree

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Jul 23 00:05:00 CEST 2010

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:

 > Anyway, as far as I am concerned, now is not the time to discuss this (and the
 > discussion), so the discussion is (temporarily) over for me.

I think that's a shame, Manuel, because the thread /did/ revert
to a civilised discussion, and it would be nice if it could
now be drawn to a mutually agreeable conclusion.

** Phil.