[tex-live] sTeX in TL?

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 09:16:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

Have I missed something (wouldn't be the first time), or is sTeX missing from TeX Live?

    <http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/stex>

The package is pretty monolithic, so I can't tell exactly whether (say) all of its sources are there or not, but looking briefly it seems to me that there's no reason it should be omitted. (Besides, erm, a really annoying directory structure that would require a bit of work to get it into a decent TDS format.)

(I'm not fussed if it makes it into TL2010 if that's an issue, since tlmgr can always bring it in later.)

Cheers,
-- Will