[tex-live] TL 2010 installation does not correctly set path in presence of TL 2009

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Jul 6 14:22:24 CEST 2010

Hallo Tomek --

> What do you mean it doesn't correctly set path in presence of TL'09?
> It prepends (rather than appends) TL'10 bindir to path, because
> otherwise TL'09 would be still used. AFAICS, it works as intended.

I am at a complete loss.  This morning, in rseponse to the enquiry
from anas.ghrab at saramusik.org, I saved and opened his attachment
(attached) and launched XeLaTeX from WinEDT's command prompt.
I was told I was running the TL'09 version of XeTeX.  I have just
repeated this, and now I am told I am running the TL'10 version.
I have no explanation.  My sincere apologies for the noise.

** Phil.