[tex-live] Emacs in TeXLive

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Wed Jan 13 17:05:02 CET 2010

As far as I can read from the TeXLive page
http://tug.org/texlive/doc/texlive-en/texlive-en.html#x1-430003.6

Emacs + auctex for windows is included on the TL DVD.

I'm wondering if it can be downloaded as well?

Of course it is recommended that users by the DVD to support their local
user groups, but sometimes it is nice to be able to just download it.

As far as I know it can be downloaded directly from tug.org, but as I'd
like not to cause too much extra trafic on tug.org, I wanted to know
whether it is available through mirrors as well?

--

/daleif