[tex-live] [pdftex] PDF 1.5 by default in TL 2010

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Jan 13 09:53:11 CET 2010

Élie Roux wrote:

> 2010/1/13 Reinhard Kotucha<reinhard.kotucha at web.de>:

>>   texdoc microtype
>
> This is strange, Adobe Reader 6 which is said to support PDF 1.5
> doesn't read it... I think it has some PDF1.5 optional extentions in
> it...

Adobe Acrobat 5.0.5 /can/ open this document, albeit with
the "normal" warnings concerning "This document may contain
newer information than this viewer can support".

In addition, pairs of pop-ups displaying "The plug-in required
by this "SetOCGState" action is not available" occur if
the mouse is moved over the "Microtype" logotype.

* Phil.