[tex-live] Russian translation of new tlmgr GUI

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:03:25 CET 2010

Hi.

I have done Russian translation of new tlmgr GUI. I don't know should
this new gui be in TL2009 or not (I judge on recent thread concerning
new version of asymptote and asymptote in TL) and should new
translation be in TL2009 (I made small improvement in old translated
strings). This is TL developers decision.

I also noted small bugs in new version while making translation.

New tlmgr:

line 280: string 'all' not translatable;

line 1764: string 'Loaded repository' not translatable.

line 1612: long string contains "Update all" button below
           but in new interface ther is not button Update all
	   there is only Update all installed.
	   Help text should be changed accordingly.

Suggestions:
- add translation for
  line 645: tlwarn("Cannot find...
- add space after 'on:'
  line 537: "Details on:"

I made small patch to fix the first two issues.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov