[tex-live] New tlmgr GUI

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Mon Jan 4 21:41:49 CET 2010

Vedran Miletić wrote:
> This was totally unexpected, and pleasantly surprising. It's so much
> better than what used to be.
>
> Congratulations to everyone involved, and big thanks for your effort
> from a faithful TeX Live user.

agreed, very nice

I have one request though, I use a netbook, and thus have a display that
aren't that high (do not remember the details).

On my screen the action buttons (Update, install ...) get so narrow that
one cannot read the text on the buttons.

Is it possible for it to detect short display and adjust it self
accordingly? Like adding an overall scrollbar at one edge?

/daleif