[tex-live] paresse.sty and engpron.sty

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Jan 3 18:13:23 CET 2010

On So, 03 Jan 2010, texnicien de surface wrote:
> So I would like you to make them both entirely disappear from ctan and
> hence from texlive.

So are you the maintainer of these packages?

If not, then you could:
- provide working examples
- fix the current examples
- just ignore the problem

but not in *any* way request the removal ...

Next I request the removal of the operating system of your computer,
would be about as justified as your request.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
MEATH (adj.)
Warm and very slightly clammy. Descriptive of the texture of your
hands after the automatic drying machine has turned itself off, just
damp enough to make it embarrassing if you have to shake hands with
someone immediately afterwards.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff