[tex-live] personal input file

Steve MC Han hmc0907 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 15:59:03 CET 2010

Thank you very much for your responses.
I followed your instruction and it showed:
But there's no texmf-local subdirectory under TexLive2007. Instead there's texmf-local directory right under c:/ along with TexLive2007. (c:/TexLive2007, c:/texmf-local,...)
Under c:/texmf-local there are 4 subdirectories: doc, dvips, fonts and tex.
Can you tell me which?
For upgrading: last year I tried to upgrade to TexLive2008, but I have had bad experiences, so I try not to anymore as long as TexLive2007 along with metapost 0.9 work. (Or until new TexLive could be downloaded with a couple of simple  clicks)