[tex-live] biblatex 0.9

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Feb 15 14:47:47 CET 2010

On Mo, 15 Feb 2010, François Charette wrote:
> The question whether or when biblatex will be included in TeX Live is of
> course entirely the responsability of the TL maintainers, though I
> personally have no doubts that it sooner or later will.

It is already ... next tlmgr update --all will  swap it in.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
BOTLEY
The prominent stain on a man's trouser crotch seen on his return from
the lavatory. A botley proper is caused by an accident with the push
taps, and should not be confused with any stain caused by insufficient
waggling of the willy.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff