[tex-live] personal input file

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 05:16:24 CET 2010

** Steve MC Han [2010-02-14 19:26:29 -0800]:

> Hi,
> I was wondering where I could store personal input files so that I could call from any working directory instead of making the same input file for the current working directory each time.
> I am using  latex of TexLive2007 in my personal PC with WinEdt editor.
To be short: in TEXMFHOME

for latex stuff or
for plain tex stuff.

For precise location of TEXMFHOME on Windows read TL 2007 documentation (search for TEXMFHOME).

More details and some explanation could be found here

P.S. I advise you to upgrade your TeX system.

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.
		-- Errol Flynn

Any man who has $10,000 left when he dies is a failure.
		-- Errol Flynn