[tex-live] Geometry package v5.0 (preliminary source)

Hideo Umeki latexgeometry at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 19:51:27 CET 2010

I've revised the beta and I've just submitted
the new version (v5.0) of geometry package to CTAN.
It'll be distributed soon anyway, but the archive file
is attached here for you.
(geometry.ins is removed from the archive
 for Gmail's security reason...
 you can get geometry.sty with command
"tex geometry.dtx" anyway.)

I hope it works well in XeTeX.
See the document pdf for details and other new features.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Hideo