[tex-live] Non-PDF documentation

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sat Feb 13 09:04:29 CET 2010

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard <mpg at elzevir.fr> wrote:

> Robin Fairbairns a écrit :
> > (2) there already _is_ a gerdoc.pdf on the archive.  i don't actually
> > understand why it's not in tl already
>
> Probably because the file is more recent (2007) that the last update of german
> in TL (me too lazy to find the precise date), and this package is not in our
> "new" (anyway much newer that the last actual update to the package)
> update-check system.

i installed it as part of my occasional campaign to document things that
are without docs:

Thu 04 Jan 2007 12:33:02 rf10: -new gerdoc.pdf language/german/gerdoc.pdf

obviously this fact got missed...  perhaps i should send a message to tl
when i do these things?

> I just installed gerdoc.pdf in TL. It's not the first time I notice this, and I
> expect it's not the last either.

ho hum.  all part of life's rich pageant.

good thing philipp drew our attention to it, eh?  ;-)

robin